Our rules and regulations are to be reviewed with your family and guests.
- Store / Office hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday (closed 30 minutes for lunch)
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- The clubhouse is available from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Campers must register at the office upon arrival. Visitors must register at the office, and should arrive for visits within office hours.
- The speed limit is 10 KM / HR throughout the park. PLEASE SLOW DOWN and inform your visiting guests.
- QUIET TIME IS 11:00 p.m. every night. You should be at your site by that time.
- All children under 16 years of age should be on their site by 10:00 p.m. or accompanied by an adult.
- No unnecessary noise between 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Bring your garbage to dumpsters when you leave. Sort recycling and garbage in appropriate containers.
- No dumping grey or black water. The "Honey Wagon" goes around Mondays and Thursdays.
- Pool and Hot Tub hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Respect each other's space.
- Parents must accompany all children under the age of 12.
- No dogs, no smoking and no glass containers in the pool area. Observe all posted regulations.
- As per Health Unit, children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Hot Tub unless
supervised by a person who is 16 years of age or older.
- Damage to Shady Bay RV Park property or equipment will be the families' responsibility.
- You will be held liable and/or may result in restricting you from returning to the park.
- Do not cut the natural vegetation or vandalize the park in any way.
- No fireworks or firecrackers anywhere, anytime.
- Campsites or rental units must be kept clean, clutter-free and garbage-free.
- Campfires must be watched at all times, be contained no higher than 2 feet and must be put out if you leave your site or go to bed. Pour a full bucket of water on it at night.
- Pets / Dogs must be on a leash (no more than 6 feet) at all times.
- Please restrain your pets from going on other people's site.
- Scoop the poop and bring it to the dumpster, not in our garbage.
- Do not leave your dog unattended and no barking.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, bathrooms, clubhouse or office/store.
- Bathrooms / Showers are not playrooms and are for people only. Pets are not allowed.
- Doggie bags are not to be put in park or bathroom garbage. No smoking. Parents, please discuss with family.
- Parents should accompany younger children.
- Do not walk or drive on sites. Respect other people's sites. Use road/paths and walk around.
- No advertising or soliciting without the express permission of management.
- Do not bring outside wood into the park.
- Use of profanity or bullying will not be tolerated.
- The activities/event schedule is posted on the board.
- Use of park facilities is at your own risk.
- RVs or vehicles may be moved by the park without notice or liability.
- AED is located in the clubhouse.
- If you call 911, our address is 2707 BUCKHORN RD, LAKEFIELD, ONTARIO.
- Go open the gate OR inform the office to ensure the gate will be opened when emergency services arrive and can be escorted to the appropriate site quickly.
- Complete PARK RULES are available in the office.
Thank you for your cooperation/collaboration! Together we make a difference and have a great time!
John & Lisa Coburn